Announcing the 2014 North Tahoe
Truckee Community Report Card
Areas of Impact
To highlight and guide the work of Partners, CCTT has developed the North Tahoe-Truckee Community Report Card. The data provides a snapshot of our present status and will be updated to measure change and progress in the Tahoe Truckee region. Click the buttons below to see more about each area. The Community Report Card is powered by Results Scorecard.
The Community Collaborative of Tahoe Truckee is a partnership of non-profit and public organizations working together to address fundamental needs of families in the Tahoe Truckee Region. Collectively, we identify emerging community issues and develop strategies with our combined vision and resources.
Who We Are
We are comprised of over 45 health, social service, education and community-based organizations who meet monthly to collaborate, network, share and learn.
We Do This By:
- Promoting Collaboration
- Holding the Regional “Big Picture”
- Assessing and Prioritizing Community Needs
- Convening and Facilitating a Community Response
- Building Capacity in Organizations and Community
- Promoting Advocacy and Leadership
- Maximizing New and Existing Resources
Contact: Alison Schwedner at email@example.com or 530.587.1776.