The Community Collaborative of Tahoe Truckee is a partnership of non-profit and public organizations working together to address fundamental needs of families in the Tahoe Truckee Region. Collectively, we identify emerging community issues and develop strategies with our combined vision and resources.
Who We Are
We are comprised of over 35 health, social service, education and community-based organizations who meet monthly to collaborate, network, share and learn.
We Do This By:
- Promoting Collaboration
- Holding the Regional “Big Picture”
- Assessing and Prioritizing Community Needs
- Convening and Facilitating a Community Response
- Building Capacity in Organizations and Community
- Promoting Advocacy and Leadership
- Maximizing New and Existing Resources